This job post is no longer available
Analyst, Data Architecture
Comcast creates incredible technology and entertainment that connects millions of people to the moments and experiences that matter most.
Philadelphia, PA, USA
14 May → 13 Jun
Data Architecture is a fast-growing team that supports the strategic decisions that drive Comcast’s growth, improve its products, and improve its customers’ experiences by articulating and defining the data strategy for key areas across the business. Our team is looking for a hands-on analyst who can leverage Comcast’s abundant data assets to bring clarity to our leaders’ most complex problems through data model design and data strategy development. The role bridges the gap between technical development teams and less-technical business stakeholders by working cross-functionally. This role will help to shape and influence a more scalable and sustainable analytics environment for the entire organization.
- Provide insights into developing data strategy and defining business requirements to ensure alignment between data strategy and business strategy
- Understand and contextualize business problems for data discovery and requirements gathering, particularly with an eye towards customer-facing or digital needs
- Communicate findings clearly and concisely
- Design data models Dimensional Data Models in the Customer Experience domain
- Produce data architecture design artifacts, including Source-to-Target Data Mappings, Enterprise Data Warehouse Bus Matrix
- Develop and design architecture documentation for technical and business leadership
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum: BA/BS degree in information systems, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, mathematics, or finance
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in analytic or data-driven role
- Highly proficient in SQL, structured and unstructured data, and business intelligence/reporting platforms are required
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as Python or PHP, is nice to have
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates and business stakeholders
- Facilitate the end-to-end process on associated data operations (architecture, integration, engineering) contingencies
- Define user stories that distill complex business problems into simple and clear terms which technical teams can both understand and act on, enabling efficient hand-offs and hedging bottlenecks or development risks
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.