This job post is no longer available
Junior Big Data Engineer
Comcast creates incredible technology and entertainment that connects millions of people to the moments and experiences that matter most.
Englewood, CO, USA
14 May → 13 Jun
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Edits new and existing applications. Implements, testing and debugging defined software components. Documents all development activity. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and technical manuals.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new applications under development and the customization of current applications.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Work Experience 2-5 Year
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.