This job post is no longer available
3d ANIMATOR- Contract
Part Time Evil was founded to create story-centric applications for immersive platforms (AR, VR, MR) and video games. Through constant innovation, we create technologies to make VR/AR experiences with deeper interaction.
30 Aug → 29 Sep
Part Time Evil, LLC (www.PartTimeEvil.com) is an innovation studio based in Austin, Texas. We are creators of 3d experience with a story-first approach.
You are a well-rounded 3d Animator, experienced with characters. We are a startup studio, so only fun, determined, and professional collaborators who enjoy working with others will fit the team.
Though we are in the Austin, TX area, remote candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Create character animations for a 3d short film via collaboration with director.
- Clean up and tweak mocap animations.
- 3+ years experience in professional development.
- Advanced Maya and 3ds Max experience.
- Must present portfolio of work on applying.
- Light Rigging skills.
- Unity3d engine experience.
- 3d modeling skills.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training (required).
What We offer
- Competitive pay.
- People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
- Experience in a growing studio. We work hard, but like most small/mid-sized studios, we have an incredible amount of fun at our jobs.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic