Part Time Data Entry Clerk
Simon & Schuster was founded in 1924 by Richard L. Simon and M. Lincoln Schuster. Simon & Schuster is a major force in today’s consumer publishing industry, dedicated to bringing an extensive cross section of first class information and entertainment in all printed, digital and audio formats to a worldwide audience of readers.
Riverside, CA, USA
14 Sep → 14 Oct
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world’s most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
SCHEDULED WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 12:00pm
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
- Sort & organize delay sheets for all warehouse employees by department
- Review daily delay sheets, identify issues and work with supervisor to identify priorities and validity
- Help to enter approved off standard events into the Labor Management system for each employee everyday
- Track employee attendance, reconciliation of clock system and Labor Management
- Run reports and check accuracy of data entered. Most data required attention to time and date formats
- High school degree Computer friendly Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel Organization skills
- Able to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle repetitive work and be self-motivated
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic