At Havas we aim to make a meaningful difference to the brands, businesses and the lives of the people we work with. We are the world’s most integrated advertising and communications business. Through our village model, we build seamless teams around the individual needs of each of our clients.
San Francisco, CA, USA
14 Sep → 14 Oct
Havas is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our growing team. The Project Coordinator will play a key support role for the project management department. Ours is a positive and team-oriented culture, so if you can support making the team more efficient and effective, and if you thrive in a “freedom and responsibility" working environment, we want you!
This role is a combination of administrative and project coordination tasks. You’ll work across a number of clients and brands and act as direct support for the PM group and project team activities. You’ll work with people all over the company on a day-to-day basis, making for a dynamic and diverse experience.
- Assist and support 4-6 Project Managers in their daily duties
- Manage and route submissions to reviewers leveraging a technical platform
- Create and/or update daily hot sheet meeting Google doc and end-of-day status email
- Run weekly and monthly financial burn reports
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for a variety of projects
- Create and/or update project team onboarding Google doc
- Attend weekly staff and resource management meetings
- You are looking to make a career change to a position that can help you learn and grow exponentially over 14-18 months.
- You are comfortable working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A demonstrated aptitude to learn new technical systems
- Excellent organizational, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and be adaptability to change
- You work effectively with a variety of different people at all levels.
- You understand the value of learning from unusually bright and passionate coworkers and supervisors who are committed to professional development.
- Excellent problem-solving and planning skills, with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google Applications (Drive, Sheets, Gmail, etc.)
- 1+ years work experience
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic