At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment.
Palo Alto, CA, USA
14 Sep → 14 Oct
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As Germany’s most valuable company and with more than €25 billion in annual sales, SAP manages an enormous diversity of businesses. Spotlight is the latest venture to exit the SAP.iO Venture Studio and is rapidly proving itself to be a success story. Its focus on helping enterprises improve their business operations and processes in a data-driven way has caught the attention and backing of the most senior stakeholders. Based on SAP’s exclusive data assets, domain knowledge and the latest technologies, we show our customers where their problems are, what to focus on and how to improve their operations and process landscape.
We strive to build an insanely great business by building an insanely great team. We’re looking for a Scrum Master to support us on building a product that helps our customers to improve their business.
In this role, you’ll iterate quickly with a small but high-energy team to help us continually improve our scalable SaaS solution on the SAP Cloud Platform. You’ll ensure that we all stay on track and continually improve the agile processes that we put in place to deliver a high-quality product.
You should be hungry, ambitious, and be energized by solving complex problems in a fast-moving environment. This is your opportunity to join and contribute to a rapidly growing venture with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise software.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
- Work with one or more scrum teams to ensure Scrum activities including sprint planning, review, teams’ standups, and retrospectives as well as continuous refinement
- Help teams apply the Scrum framework, plan deliverables, and provide full transparency
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur, escalate if required
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills
- Practical experience as both, an engineer and Scrum Master, in multi-team environments
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development processes and experience with development processes driven by regular code reviews
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Coaching mindset, fostering self-organization, and removing blockers in a hands-on manner together with the teams
- Eager to inspect, adapt and continuously improve EVERYTHING (incl. Scrum itself)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience in product management, change management, and scaling technical teams is a plus
- Effective communication skills, focusing on the presentation of technical information
- Fluency in English is required - German is a plus
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic