Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom computing infrastructure platforms including network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances, IoT & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customers have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with our “IRON Holistic” business model for design, engineering, supply chain management, integration, forward/reverse logistics, and global field support services.
Cleveland, OH, USA
14 Sep → 14 Oct
Iron Systems is looking for a System Engineer!
- Provide Deskside Support to the users who uses Desktops, Laptops, Printers, AV/VC, Telephony, Networks, Remote Access, Security Systems and Core Applications.
- Work collaboratively within a global team.
- Provide IT support that enables colleagues to achieve their team and business goals/objectives.
- Troubleshoot and repair any hardware/software issues that can’t be resolved by Global Service Desk which includes more complex issues such as: machine rebuilds, hardware diagnostics, new installs (IT hardware such as laptops, desktops, mobile devices, peripherals)
- Provide timely support services to all colleagues, ensuring service levels are maintained and all requests are properly tracked and responded to. Focus is on maintaining ownership of the issue and providing consistent and timely resolutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in consistency and performance of troubleshooting, and implement these improvements.
- Drive continuous improvement in working practices and quality of customer support.
- Feed demand into the Continuous Service Improvement Plan, and Infrastructure Development demand management process, with suggestions fed through to Infrastructure Support Team Lead.
- Where requested or allocated, take responsibility for delivery of non-time critical ‘small works’ requests.
- Feed requests for Changes to the production estate to the Infrastructure Services Manager, or Infrastructure Development Team Leads.
- Ensure that a knowledge base of past issues encountered is maintained and used (Servcie Now Knowledge Management).
- Feed into Major Incident Management and Problem Management processes as required.
- Liaise with colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- Communicate with colleagues in a professional and courteous manner at all times, providing technical support in a customer focused way.
- Adhere to defined policies/procedures (i.e., IT Equipment, Security and Compliance, Corporate).
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic