Senior Database Administrator
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast-casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family-owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Rosemead, CA, USA
21 Sep → 21 Oct
The Senior Database Administrator provides leadership on database planning and architecture, including data modelling and design, availability, disaster recovery and capacity planning. This position performs database administration duties, including backup and restores strategies, maintenance, patch application, and performance monitoring and tuning. The Senior Database Administrator provides expert level database administration to 3rd party vendors, developers, and others.
- Provides leadership on database planning and architecture, including data modeling and design, availability, disaster recovery and capacity planning.
- Performs database administration duties, including backup and restore strategies, maintenance, patch application, and performance monitoring and tuning.
- Provides expert level database administration to 3rd party vendors, developers, and others.
- Provides application support and integration including creating database environments, integrating with applications, query development and optimization, and incident response.
- Leads and develops team members. Provides input on hiring, selection, and retention within the Development/Database Administrator team.
- Operating systems (Windows, Linus)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Database security
- Relational database management systems
- Database performance Tuning skills, such as
- Installing, configuring SQL server 2012/2014/2016, and SQL server replication to downstream servers
- SQL migration from 2008/2012 to 2016
- Database backups and log backups
- Creating SSIS packages and migrating them
- Always on high availability and failover clustering
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.