Animator - Remote, Work from Home
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S.
$58.000 - $78.000
21 Sep → 21 Oct
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, Video, our Animator will perform diversified duties in the ideation and preparation of animated assets. The ideal candidate must be a skilled and experienced animator who can bring new ways of “seeing” and design and story as a way to solve marketing and creative communication problems.
- Partners with story editors to merge the various layers of animation and create a cohesive narrative.
- Develops design concepts from storyboard through animation.
- Produces advanced 2D animations and provides creative solutions and feedback for 3D projects.
- Designs and implements complex animations and visual effects for editorial and animation projects
- Composites graphics seamlessly within footage.
- Acts as creative lead on less complex projects, manages deadlines, and responds to feedback.
- Collaborates with other creatives including designers, photographers, and other animators to finalize projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School/GED + at least 3 years of experience in the creative development field
- Experience in graphic design and/or illustration.
- Knowledge of the 12 principles of animation such as staging, timing, ease in, ease out and anticipation.
- Experience with design and animation software.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least 6 years of experience with animation including online reel and portfolio.
- Experience animating 2D characters and experience with facilitating 3D animation projects.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with members of a creative team, such as designers, writers and managers.
- Knowledge of web technologies and creative research techniques
- Experience with After Effects, C4D, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic