IT Helpdesk Associate
We make digital 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 by combining human-centered design with real-time Analytics, AI, Cognitive Technology & Automation to create exceptionally engineered Brand Experiences! Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow.
27 Sep → 27 Oct
As an IT Helpdesk Associate, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional technical support. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
- Identify and solve the issue using a variety of methods including SSH, WebEx, web interface, telephone, and email conversations.
- Answer tickets submitted by the Client organization regarding issues on software such as Windows, Active Directory, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues relating to web and security applications requiring a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, system configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades
- Provide superior customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within acceptable service levels
- Collaborate extensively with peers, Program Team, Account Managers, and members of the escalation team to resolve customer issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available for our customers.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience dealing with customers in a technical support environment in an enterprise environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Full-time availability
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has: USB Dual ear Noise-cancelling microphone A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
What We offer
- Competitive hourly rate of $16/hr
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plus added benefits such as 401k and paid time off
- Paid training and job related certification reimbursements
- Career advancement opportunities – many of our employees have been promoted to escalation managers, subject matter experts, trainers, etc.
- Computer and equipment
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic