PK is the experience engineering firm. Together, with the world's most customer-obsessed companies, we combine great design and strong tech to create pioneering experiences that accelerate outcomes for your customers, partners and employees. Through cutting-edge technology and a commitment to deep craftsmanship, we help our clients run the future.
Bellevue, WA, USA
29 Sep → 29 Oct
PK, the experience engineering firm, is looking for a Manual Tester to join our team as a full-time employee in Bellevue, WA.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Validate scheduled client data changes, document, and report changes from client data sources, ensure correct changes are reflected.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Document failed issues, Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Testing new model data in multiple QA and live environments by comparing output in client products against the user story.
- Data testing using Headless Application for Data Analytics Project.
- Tests must be completed within deadlines as determined by the client.
- Discrepancies in displayed content and client source information is identified and reported prior to public release.
- Work in conjunction with BI and Data Engineers to ensure high quality Data Deliverable.
- Strong Knowledge in Android Mobile testing.
- Strong understanding of Different Android API.
- Telecommunication testing background is a strong plus.
- Strong Experience in understanding of Json file.
- Candidates must have experience working on system apps or OEM companies.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.