Apollo Interactive connects customers with clients through engaging messaging and targeted media. For 25 years we have produced outstanding results for our clients across a wide-range of industries, including: insurance, financial services, retail, entertainment, franchise, hospitality, industrial, CPG, restaurants, and manufacturing. Apollo’s core focus today is on lead generation for the insurance industry, serving clients across Health, Medicare, Life, Auto, Home, and now Pet Insurance.
El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
04 Oct → 03 Nov
Apollo Interactive is seeking a team-oriented, mid-level PHP Programmer to join our Los Angeles (El Segundo) office. This is a full-time position. Salary will be in line with candidate’s experience, however please provide requirements in your cover letter. Likely candidates will have 3-5 years experience in similar position using PHP/MySQL. You will be part of an established team that is responsible for the development of new Web sites from inception to completion and for performing updates to existing Web sites. Ideal candidates have excellent code/commenting, are able to manage multiple projects, have good communication skills, and a solid understanding of the Web site development process.
Please be aware that this is a full-time, in-house position and potential candidates should reside in the Los Angeles area.
Only resumes with a cover letter stating your interest and salary requirements will be considered.
Experience with the following is helpful but not required:
- Unit Testing
- Design Patterns
- Web Services
- Online Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Program large, database-driven Web sites
- Requirements gathering and preparing functional/technical specifications
- Ability to communicate well with both staff and clients
- Work closely with Account Services, Creative, and Frontend Developers
- Self-motivator and good attitude
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies as needed
- 3-5 years programming in Agency or similar environment
- Must be able to code well without relying on code editor functionality
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- BS degree in CS (or similar)
What We offer
- Annual salary and performance review
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Dynamic work environment
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.