Java Developer - Web
Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907, USA
$86.160 - $143.590
05 Oct → 04 Nov
The ideal location for this position is in Colorado Springs, CO but willing to consider remote locations anywhere in the US
Colorado Pay Range: $86,160.00 - $143,590.00
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
- Participate in designing and supporting software solutions that achieve the best customer value
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code; ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Translate customer and business requirements into functional and technical solutions and provide input on the testability of functional requirements and designs
- Provide DevOps support to ensure day-to-day Web operations are running smoothly
- Collaborate with Web architects to research and assess technologies, tools, and processes in the industry that are relevant to Keysight architecture and business needs
- Create prototypes and models to demonstrate the applicability and value of new technologies
- Be a strong enabler and collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation and best practices.
- Ability to work across Global teams and different time-zones
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical language
- Pursue ongoing learning opportunities to strengthen skill-sets
- 4-6 years’ Web development experience with Java/J2EE frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket; Github)
- Advanced knowledge of designing and developing APIs (RESTful APIs) and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) OR other content management systems preferred
- Experience on cloud-native applications (AWS, Lambda functions, RDS, Azure) preferred
What We offer
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.