Magento Website Developer
Harris Web Works is a certified Magento Business Solutions Partner specializing in ecommerce website design, development, integrations, hosting, and support for small to medium-sized B2B and B2C businesses. Located in Woodbridge, CT, the company provides clients with custom solutions and personalized attention.
Woodbridge, CT 06525, USA
05 Oct → 04 Nov
Location: Woodbridge, CT and Vicinity
Harris Web Works is looking for an experienced MAGNETO WEBSITE DEVELOPER to be part of our growing team. Candidate must also have experience working on complex systems and data integrations. Much of the work includes connecting Magento ecommerce system with other 3rd party systems. Experience with Drupal and WordPress is a plus.
Individual MUST be in geographic proximity to work at our Woodbridge, CT office. Partial remote working arrangements may be possible. The right candidate must be able to work as part of a team and work directly with clients, designers, project managers, and other programmers.
We will contact qualified candidates.
Harris Web Works is located at:
- 245 Amity Road, Woodbridge, CT, USA
- 5A, Doreen Building, House: 8A/10, Road: 13 (New), Dhanmondi, Dhaka
- Programming new and existing ecommerce sites
- Assessing technical requirements for new projects
- Setting project expectations
- On-boarding new clients
- Problem solving new and existing technical issues
- Making recommendations for site enhancements
- Experience with Magento development
- Experience with GitHub or similar code repository
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with plug-ins and extensions in Magento
- Understanding of web server development environments
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply
- Knowledge of ecommerce content management systems
- Experience building Magento extensions
- ERP systems like NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics and Sage
- AWS servers
- Magento certification
- AWS certification
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.