SRS Distribution is the fastest growing distributor of building products in the United States. Our talented team of industry experts focus all efforts on delivering the highest quality products and services to bring true value to every contractor. This commitment is evident in two exclusive SRS offerings developed with customers in mind
McKinney, TX, USA
05 Oct → 04 Nov
Are you a Magento developer looking to join an innovative and collaborative team? Do you enjoy using PHP and MySQL to build solutions? Are you interested in being a part of the future of commerce by working on cutting-edge eCommerce projects? If so, you’re the Magento Developer we’re looking for!
This position is located at our beautiful new state-of-the-art Corporate office:
7440 S Hwy 121
McKinney, TX 75070
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- You have 5+ years of professional development experience in a collaborative team setting
1+ Years of Magento 2 experience
- Solid experience as a member of agile teams collaborating with other developers, product managers, and designers
- Exposure to e-commerce principles
- Understanding of OOP
- A creative problem-solver and great communicator — over email, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google Docs, etc.
- Understand the importance of user centered design Experience using project management tools like Jira, Trello, Asana etc.
- You are excited about building an innovative brand that prioritizes an elevated customer experience.
- You are able to present and defend your work (strong opinions, loosely held).
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work.
- You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help.
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality).
- You are customer focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience.
How To Apply
Apply through Leftronic.