Privacy & Cookie Policies
At Leftronic, we take privacy seriously and understand that it is very important to Leftronic users (“Website”), especially for conducting business and collecting data.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information for Visitors and Authorized Customers of our services.
The term “personally identifiable information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, tax ID number, and credit card information.
- Personal information – this refers to the personal information such as your name, last name, contact number, email address, company name, and other information about yourself or your company, that you voluntarily submit to us when you use our services.
You reserve the right to modify your profile or remove part or all your basic personal information. You decide on the information that you give to us; however, providing accurate profile information helps you get more out of our services.
- We may collect your personal information when you participate in our research processes;
- When you submit a review, we may collect personal information. This information will serve for internal purposes only and will not be disclosed publicly.
- To use our paid services, we will ask you to provide certain financial information (such as your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the payment process.
- Leftronic may collect information regarding your payment transaction through the services, such as the type of payment instrument used, payment amount, tax amount, and other details connected with transactions.
- Our services include customer support, where you may send queries regarding the services. If you decide to use our customer support, you might be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem, and any other information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from your visit to our Website for the following reasons:
- To establish your created account.
- Verify or authenticate information provided by you.
- To enable you to access and use the paid services.
- To conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To enforce payment policies.
- To deliver customized content according to your preferences.
- To send occasional promotional materials such as newsletters and promotional emails, with your consent. These will be sent to you only if you sign up for the service, and you keep the right to withdraw your given consent at any time.
- To analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
- To help fix problems such as data crashes and logs and to communicate with you.
- To fulfill service requests on the Website. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to their specific inquiries, provide account support, or provide the requested information.
3. Sharing the Information We Collect
We may share the information we collect from you only in the following circumstances:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security matters, and any other harmful activity.
- To conduct an assessment of risk and investigate security.
- To provide feedback to businesses listed on our Website.
- To allow third-party vendors to operate features of our Website. However, we will never sell your Personal Data to third-party vendors.
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of our Website and services.
- To display appropriate reviews or testimonials (if these aren’t anonymous) that may include your name, title, company name, and other information that you have provided.
4. Third-Party Service Providers
- Analytics Providers
Our Website includes third-party links. We, however, are not liable for the content of the links and our security measures are not applied to them.
5. How Do We Keep Personally Identifiable Information Secure?
We use standard security measures and protocols to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal information. Our systems are regularly audited and maintained to keep up with the most current protective internet practices to safeguard your information.
While we take reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place. We will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
6. Your Rights
As long as your account is active, we will need your data to continue our operation. However, you reserve the right to modify, restrict, or object the processing of your Personal Data by contacting us on [email protected].
- You may always get information regarding your Personal Data, how we have received it, as well as the reasons for storing and processing it.
- You can modify or complete incomplete Personal Data that we have on file for you.
- You may require us not to process your Personal Data where such processing is based on legitimate interest. We will no longer process your Personal Data for those purposes unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for processing or if the processing is required for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You may require us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity before disclosing the personal information requested to you.
We will make every reasonable effort to honor your request or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfill your request.
We may not always be able to fully address your request. For example, if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
7. Data Retention and Erasure
- We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting [email protected]. However, because of business tax law, and because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information.
- An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
- We may retain some of your personal information within seven years in accordance with applicable legislation, if it’s necessary for our legitimate business interests such as enhancing safety or fraud detection, or if we are required to comply with our legal obligations.
8. Our Policy Towards Children
Our services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that an individual under 18 has provided Leftronic with personal information, we will immediately delete such information.
Cookies are small files transmitted to your hard drive by a web server. They enable the Website’s system to recognize your browser and remember some non-personally identifiable information. Cookies do not run malware programs nor do they deliver viruses.
Cookies are unique for each person and some browsers may accept them by default. You can disable Cookies altogether or choose to be notified once a cookie is sent to you in order to determine whether to accept or decline it. Be aware that by disabling Cookies, some of the Website’s features may not function properly.
Should you decide to disable Cookies, you need to do it manually by accessing the browser you are using.