If you use the Website, you will be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this document, then you must not access or use our Website.
Acceptance of Terms
The Company offers users access to its Website and other features, content, and information related to software or any other features or information as may be offered from time to time by the Company. This includes but is not limited to site profiling services, analytics, blogs, user-generated-content, surveys, and opinion polls (“Services”).
Changes to This Agreement
Such notices shall be posted on the Website before they become effective. You agree that your continued use of the Website following any modifications, changes, or alterations to this Agreement and after the changes take effect will constitute your acceptance of such modifications, changes, or alterations.
As a user of Leftronic, when using the Websitem you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations.
- You shall use the Website only for lawful purposes and only in a lawful manner.
- Users must be human, 18+ years old, and able to form legally binding contracts.
- You shall immediately inform Leftronic if you suspect any breach of security.
You are prohibited from using the Website in any of the following ways:
- For any illegal or unauthorized purpose that violates copyright or other applicable laws.
- To hack, delete, or tamper with operations of the Website or in any way interfere with the access of the Website by others.
- To upload or transmit viruses, worms, and other destructive code.
- To modify, lease, copy, distribute, sublicense, or resale content without our prior written permission.
- To remove, obscure, or alter our copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights.
- To modify other websites so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Leftronic.
- To create more than 10 inquiries per one second from one unique IP address or more than two simultaneous export inquiries.
- To create automatic inquiries.
Leftronic uses commercially reasonable computer security safeguards and protocols to protect the Website, its servers and databases from misuse, risks of loss, inadvertent disclosure of data, destruction, or unauthorized access. Please note that the Company doesn’t assume that such events don’t happen and therefore doesn’t assume responsibility if they do. All users of the Website are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from unauthorized access to their password, computer, and network.
User and Third Party Content
“User content” encompasses any content that users of Leftronic upload and/or post/publish/display on the Website, including but not limited to data, text, links, software, photographs, graphics, video, audio, sound, messages, and/or other materials. User content must be truthful and accurate and should comply with all applicable laws. User content mustn’t be offensive, false or misleading, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
In the event of exporting technical data from the United States, users agree that they will abide by the laws of the country they reside in.
The Website may contain content and/or advertisements and/or links to other websites that were published/uploaded/displayed by third-party providers such as websites, advertisers, and other third-party content providers. Leftronic shall not be responsible and/or liable for, directly or indirectly, and does not warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advertising, links, products, or other materials, advice, statement, recommendation, or any other information posted on the Website or in connection with it. Any reliance of the user on any such opinion, advertising, links, products, or other materials, advice, statement, recommendation, or any other information shall be the user’s sole responsibility and risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Leftronic Website with all its elements and components are in full ownership of Leftronic. This includes but is not limited to content, visual interfaces, computer code, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, products, and software.
Leftronic is protected by trademark, copyright, and other intellectual and proprietary laws of the United States as well as international treaty provisions.
Users of the Website and its Services agree that they shall not delete, remove, add to, transmit, adapt, translate, publish, or in any other way exploit the materials of the Website in whole or in part.
The logo, trademarks, design marks, product names, and other related names are all property of Leftronic and as such shall not be copied, imitated, or used anyhow without prior consent.
Limitation of Liability
Leftronic does not:
- Guarantee the completeness, usefulness, or accuracy of any of the information provided on the Website;
- Adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or a statement of any kind that appears on the Website by any party.
Under no circumstances will Leftronic or any affiliates be held responsible for any damage or loss of profits that occur as a result of the user’s or any party’s reliance on the information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted by any user. The said damage includes but is not limited to drops in SERP rankings or not ranking well on search engines.
Leftronic shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of profits that may occur as a result of the user’s use or access to the Website, whether that is based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other legal subject.
By becoming a user of the Website, you acknowledge that Leftronic is not liable for the offensive, infringing, breaching, fraudulent, or illegal conduct of other users or third parties, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. These limitations apply to any matter related to the Website or its content; third-parties, programs, or conduct; viruses or other harmful software.
As a User of the Website you shall indemnify, defend, and hold Leftronic harmless from and against any damage, loss of profits, liabilities, claims or demands, made by any third party due to:
- Misuse, unlawful, or unauthorized use of the Websites;
- Violation of any other rights, including but not limited to copyrights or other intellectual property rights;
- User-generated content that has been submitted, posted, or transmitted through the Website;
- The connection of the user to the Website, including the provision of a link to another side.
Leftronic provides the Website to the fullest extent of the applicable law on “as in” basis and “as available.” We do not express or imply any warranties, guarantees, or conditions related to the Website.
Leftronic disclaims any and all implied warranties including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, and implied warranties that may arise by the use of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance.
Without limiting the above, Leftronic does not warrant that the Website will be accurate, error-free, virus-free, or uninterrupted, or that they will meet the specific requirements of the subscriber or user.
The reviews on the Website represent personal opinions and views of the users and should not be taken as facts or defined as statements.
Laws and Jurisdiction